maanantai 14. maaliskuuta 2011

Cut To Fit on Bandcamp, live footage on Youtube

I added Cut To Fit on Bandcamp too, cuttofit.bandcamp.com , to find an alternative for myspace, but I must say that I'm not convinced. The thing that bugs me with myspace at all is the suckass-facebook-based-flash-hell, and I've tried to find something old school and simple, before the times anyone gave a fuck about their "friends" recent activities in this web of social, polite lies. I tried to find an alternative, but I find just different clones of the same pile of shit. They all suck. I've turned to ReverbNation now, I hope it'll be better. Bandcamp seems too straight forward BUYTHIS, at least at first.

I also added video from our show from Pub Katse, Jyväskylä. It went well, we decided to rehearse some oldies and play them more, alongside with newer songs. Last weekend we played for something like a year. At least it felt like a year, when I was standing there on the stage, waiting for the sound dude to change the cable of the microphone after it broke. We wrecked too cables and an adapter to the bass distortion pedal. Luckily enough our own. So without any further bullshit, it's here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti